- Prior to August 1, the parent/ guardian or other person having legal custody of the child or children shall file a notarized affidavit with the Superintendent setting forth the information required by law.
- For each student participating in the program, the supervisor shall:
- Maintain a portfolio of records and materials.
- Provide an annual written evaluation of the student's educational progress.
3. A home education evaluator shall certify that an appropriate education is occuring in the home education program. The supervisor shall submit the certification to the Superintendent by June 30 of each year.