BOARD MEETING AGENDA
January 6, 2021
- Flag Salute
- Roll Call
- Recognize Persons Attending (Any comments to the board are to be made at this time.)
- Student Council Representative Reports
- Administrative Reports
- Approval of November and December Minutes
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report (This will be distributed at the meeting.)
- Approval for Payment of Bills
Note: By resolution adopted August 6, 1997, the full text of which is set forth in the minutes of the meeting of August 6, 1997, a unanimous affirmative vote without objection on any question requiring a recorded vote showing how each Director voted shall be deemed to be an affirmative vote by each Director as if he had responded affirmatively to the calling of his individual name and shall be recorded as such.
PERSONNEL, HEATHER REESE, CHAIRPERSON
- Recommend approval to accept the resignation of Austin Christner, Technology and Classroom Support Specialist, retroactive to December 20, 2020.
- Recommend to allow one-time virtual attendance of administration for tonight’s police interviews.
- Recommend permission be granted to the administration to hire a Technology and Classroom Support Specialist with the approval of the Board President and Chairman of the Personnel Committee pending completion of all relevant clearances and other paperwork and acceptance thereof by the district.
ACADEMIC EDUCATION, GIDGET BROOKS, CHAIRPERSON
- Recommend approval for the Emergency Instructional Time, Section 520.1.
- Recommend approval for students to return to face-to-face instruction on _______________ in a _______________ model.
LEGISLATION AND POLICY, JAMI GINDLESPERGER, CHAIRPERSON
BUDGET, PURCHASING, AND TAX COLLECTION,
TAMMY WITHERITE, CHAIRPERSON
- TAX COLLECTION
TRANSPORTATION, BRIAN WITHERITE, CHAIRPERSON
ATHLETICS AND EXTRACURRICULAR, BRIAN DEIST, CHAIRPERSON
- Recommend the following coaches be approved, as listed, for the 2020-21 winter sporting season, pending completion of all relevant clearances and other paperwork and acceptance thereof by the district:
- Tim Miller – Head Softball
- Jen Knopsnyder – Volunteer Softball
- Paul Howsare – Head Baseball
- Glen Hetz, Jr. – Assistant Baseball
- Wayne Miller – Volunteer Baseball
- Matt Blubaugh – Volunteer Baseball
- Riley Christner – Volunteer Baseball
- Brady McKenzie – Volunteer Baseball
- Jerry Donaldson – Volunteer Baseball
- Dara Seibert – Assistant Girls Track
- Ian Edwards – Volunteer Tack
- Danyelle Burkholder – Volunteer Track
- Recommend approval to start a Junior High (7th/8th grade) spring baseball and softball 10 game season schedule, as of 2022. With soccer now defunct, those funds can cover this proposition with no increase to the budget.
- Recommend extra-curricular activities to resume on ______________.
BUILDING AND GROUNDS, BRYAN STANCZYK, CHAIRPERSON
VOCATIONAL EDUCATION, RON DONALDSON, CHAIRPERSON